A series of updates that have been tested on the advance server are finally officially launched for the Free Fire game. The community, of course, really welcomes the various new content that is able to make the Free Fire game fresh again.
One of the new content updates in the game is a new weapon called Mini Uzi. This weapon is a secondary weapon whose ability is very reliable. As a new weapon, of course, many gamers are curious as to what the advantages and disadvantages of this Mini Uzi weapon are. Here is the full explanation as quoted from the Booyah page:
Advantages of Mini Uzi
* The rate of fire is so high
* Able to produce large damage and have good stability for a class of weapons with high fire rites.
* Have high accuracy
* Reliable in close combat
* The first handgun that requires SMG ammo so it's easy to find the ammo
Disadvantages of Mini Uzi
* Cannot install attachments
* Low ranget stats. Only reliable melee combat
* The high fire rate makes the Mini Uzi a waste of bullets
* Small bullet capacity
* Ammunition that can take up quite a lot of capacity in a backpack
From these advantages and disadvantages, we can conclude that the Mini Uzi will be a handgun weapon that can be seeded. Because this weapon has a high fire rate and good damage for close combat.
Behind it all, the bullet capacity of the Mini Uzi is very small and attachments cannot be attached. As a result, you have to find the right play style to maximize this weapon.